Elizabeth Gonzalez is the founder and lead attorney of the Gonzalez Law Firm, P.L. She dedicates her practice in aggressively representing injured clients against insurance companies, Personal Injury, including defective products, slip and fall, motor vehicle accidents, Family law litigation, Traffic infractions, Immigration and Criminal defense.
With over 2 million dollars in settlement proceeds for her clients Ms. Gonzalez has worked tirelessly to bring her personal attention, expertise and experience to the cases she litigates. She takes great pride in her firm’s success through its goal of complete client satisfaction and personalized legal attention to the needs of each and every client.
Ms. Gonzalez was born and raised in Queens, New York. She then headed north to Salem, Massachusetts to attend Salem State College where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, cum laude and a Minor in English. Elizabeth earned her Juris Doctorate degree from Suffolk University Law School in Boston, Massachusetts.
Ms. Gonzalez is an enthusiastic proponent of participating in bar association activities, as a Jacksonville Law Firm is involved with the local community. Elizabeth’s past and present professional affiliations include:
- Licensed to Practice in Florida
- Licensed to Practice in the Middle District of Florida
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
- Florida Family Law American Inn of Court
- American Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Jacksonville Hispanic Bar Association
- Jacksonville Women’s Lawyer Association
- First Coast Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Florida Justice Association
- Jacksonville Justice Association
Ms. Gonzalez also engages in public speaking and has been chosen to be a speaker at the following events:
- The 2010 Military Law Symposium in Boca Raton, Florida.
- The 2012 Business, Financial and Legal Roundtable with Mayor Brown.
- The 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 Hispanic Health Fairs.
- Jacksonville Law Firm, Accident Attorney, Divorce Attorney, and Immigration Attorney, Abogado Jacksonville